What is an "AV Preeminent" Rating?
LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell has recognized Sandra Tedlock with an "AV Preeminent" Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating™. AV Preeminent is the best possible rating. This rating reflects high professional ethics and preeminent legal ability based on performance in five key areas:
- Legal Knowledge, familiarity with the laws in his or her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities, creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment, demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue
- Communication Ability, capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience, degree of experience in his or her specific area of practice(s)
The ratings are based on the anonymous opinions of lawyers and judges. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process make the program a unique and credible evaluation tool. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings.